Wednesday 7 September 2011

30 Seconds To Mars are set to make a movie

30 Seconds To Mars's 2009 album 'This Is War', his legal wrangles with record label EMI to agree to a movie.

Rihanna tickets online

Bob Lefsetz is the U.S. music industry on his blog Lefsetz Letter frontman Jared Leto's band for a long post about the meeting endorsed the project.

He wrote:
He's [Leto] making a movie about 30 Seconds To Mars and its fight with EMI in the wake of the Terra Firma takeover. They were bugging me eons ago, but then faded away, I saw the album came out, I figured the film was shelved. But then Jared himself tracked me down, said it was still on and would I come on camera and testify.

£3.2 billion private equity firm for EMI in 2007, clay was purchased from Firma.

No comments:

Post a Comment